Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Favorite Day!

I'm was so excited this morning to wake up and head to church for the women's Bible Study. Sadly, I missed the first week last week because of our trip so I was really looking forward to today. The study starts at 8:45 and goes until 11:30. They have a kids program, so I've decided to just do that as our school for Tuesday since they have a story, craft, song time, etc. It works out great and they had so much fun today. The study we are doing is on the book of Hebrews and I'm so loving digging in and seeing what God has to reveal with all these amazing women. I was shocked today to walk into the sanctuary and see a couple hundred women filling the seats. There are 18 women (that were there at least) in our group and it will be great to get to know them over the course of the study.

On our way home we stopped by the library. I was originally planning on going to the library on Monday's, but seeing as how it's on the way home from church and we're already out each week I decided we would do our weekly library run on Tuesday's. The girls were thrilled to drop their books into the slot and pick out new ones for the week. It's so fun picking books out with them and even more fun reading the little gems we often find amongst their stack. I think Tuesday is going to be one of my new favorite days!

No comments:

Post a Comment